At any of our I.M. 120 Centers for Weight Loss, we employ experts in the art and science of weight-loss medicine. We recognize that no two people are the same and that there’s no "secret weight-loss formula" that works for everyone. That’s why every weight loss plan is customized to the specific needs of each individual client.
Our techniques involve a combination of behavioral modifications, nutritional guidance, motivational interviewing, and the most advanced prescription medications available. Clients meet regularly with our counselors as we carefully track each client’s eating behaviors and vital signs to make sure that progress is made in a safe and healthy way.
How We Do it - Consultation
Starting your program you have the option to have a Weight Loss Consultation with the Nurse or Bariatric Doctor. A consultation with our nurse will include a detailed description of the program, an analysis of your obesity type and subtype and an invitation to get started. After either consult, we will identify your needs and get you on track to your weight loss goals. A Bariatric Doctor will then evaluate your blood values, health status and any medical conditions you may have. Together with your weight loss counselor, a specific plan will be created just for you.
1. Intake with I.M.120 physician: An expanded medical history and physical will be performed as well as laboratory analysis and EKG to help guide recommendations for your prescription and nutraceutical treatments.
We offer three different approaches to weight loss: Individual, Groups and Couples. How do I choose? It's nice to know that when deciding between these options, you can't make a bad decision!
All three options have the same features in common:
- Instruction in the core principles of the I.M. 120 for Weight Loss
- A copy of the 100+ page weight loss guide written by founder of IM120, Dr. Petteruti
- Access to our private Facebook group page
- An I.M. 120 certified weight-loss counselor
- Access to counselors via email for questions and guidance between appointments
- Convenient appointments available 5 days a week
- Nutritional, Behavioral and Emotional counseling
- Meal replacement guidance
- Nutritional Supplements and Signature Products
- Weight Loss Medications (prescribed by the physician if indicated)
Can I convert from individual to group or vice versa?
You can change at any point. When converting from individual to group the cost difference is not refunded. When going from group to individual you are required you to pay the original difference in cost between the two programs.
Treatment - Phase 2
At the end of your phase 1 treatment, an analysis of your weight loss and body composition will be performed. If you are at your goal weight you will be directed toward the maintenance program. If you have more weight to lose we will be recommending phase 2 treatment. Phase 2 consits of every other week meetings with your weight loss councelor until you reach your goal weight - however long that may be. Remember, we are all individulas and lose weight at different speeds. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
Contact us for a consultation to see how we can help you.
After you lost the weight...now what? We believe that the key to long-term success is continued guidance and support to help you maintain all that you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Have a question? So do lot of people just like you. Maybe we can answer it for you, select a location to get in touch with us.